Mostra Scambio - Pen Show di Firenze
18 Maggio 2024 - Ippodromo del Visarno, piazzale delle Cascine 29

What can I do with Aurora Customer Service in Torino?

Tecniche e consigli per l'uso, la manutenzione e la riparazione delle penne stilografiche.
Rispondi
laplumafount
Converter
Converter

Messaggio da laplumafount »

AuroraLastMail.jpg
Greetings all!
I am in Chile and the last April month I sent to Aurora Repair service in Torino, Italy, my Aurora 88´s flex nib point assembly to be repaired or replace it.The nib was a piece of garbage and I paid an arm and leg for this overvalue Aurora LE fountain pen. After several mails to this Company (included CEO manager) my nib never returned. The last mail from Aurora was 10th jun 2019 with the advice that the nib was posted in mail...and after that a death line..I tried to contact Aurora for others channels like Facebook or Instagram and it did not work.
Aurora did not send any tracking number if the nib was posted in mail..I am very upset with all this troubles and impotence feeling after 8 months waiting for a solution.Lesson learnt If the pen that you want Maker has a poor after sell service DO NOT BUY IT !!
any suggestion or feedback I will appreciate.
Best Regards,
René from Chile
Ultima modifica di laplumafount il domenica 12 gennaio 2020, 19:15, modificato 1 volta in totale.
alfredop
Siringa Rovesciata
Siringa Rovesciata
Misura preferita del pennino: Extra Fine
FountainPen.it 500 Forum n.: 061
Fp.it Vera: 002

Messaggio da alfredop »

Hello René,

it is very sad to hear your story, Aurora is the oldest Italian manufacturer with an uninterrupted production history, for this reason is a high regarded brand in this Italian forum. I never had to resort to their service, so as I cannot help you, but I hope that someone here with a direct contact will be able to help you.
Let us know if you will be able to contact them, and the final result of your troubled adventure.

Ciao
Alfredo
“Andare all’inferno è facile . C’è una scala. Scendi il primo gradino. Poi scendi il secondo. Poi scivoli." (Leo Ortolani, Rat-Man n. 91)
francoiacc
Contagocce
Contagocce
La mia penna preferita: OMAS Extra Paragon Arco Bronze
Il mio inchiostro preferito: P.W. Akkerman #5 Shocking Blue
Misura preferita del pennino: Stub

Messaggio da francoiacc »

Did you ever try to call them ?
"E' sempre meglio vivere di rimorsi che di rimpianti"
Francesco
Immagine
laplumafount
Converter
Converter

alfredop ha scritto: domenica 12 gennaio 2020, 17:02 Hello René,

it is very sad to hear your story, Aurora is the oldest Italian manufacturer with an uninterrupted production history, for this reason is a high regarded brand in this Italian forum. I never had to resort to their service, so as I cannot help you, but I hope that someone here with a direct contact will be able to help you.
Let us know if you will be able to contact them, and the final result of your troubled adventure.

Ciao
Alfredo
Alfredo Thank you for support, Best regards, René.
laplumafount
Converter
Converter

francoiacc ha scritto: domenica 12 gennaio 2020, 17:21 Did you ever try to call them ?
Ciao Francesco,
No I did not because I do not speak Italian..I did not speak English..better my written English and I doubt that any staff member speaks fluid Spanish..
Regards, René.
francoiacc
Contagocce
Contagocce
La mia penna preferita: OMAS Extra Paragon Arco Bronze
Il mio inchiostro preferito: P.W. Akkerman #5 Shocking Blue
Misura preferita del pennino: Stub

Messaggio da francoiacc »

laplumafount ha scritto: domenica 12 gennaio 2020, 19:12
francoiacc ha scritto: domenica 12 gennaio 2020, 17:21 Did you ever try to call them ?
Ciao Francesco,
No I did not because I do not speak Italian..I did not speak English..better my written English and I doubt that any staff member speaks fluid Spanish..
Regards, René.
I would give it a try.
"E' sempre meglio vivere di rimorsi che di rimpianti"
Francesco
Immagine
Ghiandaia
Crescent Filler
Crescent Filler
La mia penna preferita: Cambia costantemente
Il mio inchiostro preferito: Vedi sopra
Misura preferita del pennino: Medio

Messaggio da Ghiandaia »

Hello René,

what you went through makes me very sad, as it casts a shameful light on the Aurora company. When you make luxury pens and then make your customers angry over such little things it makes me shake my head and ask "why?". Especially when you sent them your nib and they don't answer AND don't send it back or give any info, it's basically robbery, because it's your property that's missing. Maybe contact the shop where you bought the pen originally? There must be some form of guarantee with the pen, you should be able to get your money back or a new pen. I've tried to look around their website (www.aurorapen.it) but they do not list ANY international dealer or shop or authorized importer outside Italy... very shameful. If they are ignoring you I think your best bet is to go through your local dealer who might have better contacts.
Rispondi

Torna a “Tecnica e riparazioni”